Our Chiropractic Care Team in Cincinnati, OH, is Your Best Option to Finding Relief from Pain
If you have been hurt in an accident, have nagging aches, or have problems with your range of motion, you may find that chiropractic care is your best option in finding relief to your problems. Residents of Cincinnati, OH, should consider making an appointment with our chiropractor, Dr. Louis Valentine. He has been a chiropractic physician since 2008, and he is well-respected by not only the patients he has provided care for but also fellow medical practitioners that refer their clients to Dr. Valentine.
Chiropractic Care for Whole-Body Wellness
At our clinic, our chiropractor will access your condition and devise a treatment plan to help you regain range of motion, reduce pain, and see to your overall health. We often liken chiropractic care in building a house. Things need to be done in a strategic, well-thought-out order to make sure everything else can build on a strong foundation.
Your body is very much the same. We make sure that you feel better first, then we work to correct the issue at hand. From there, we help you avoid issues in the future.
Here is a more detailed look at our process.
Your First Visit
Before your first visit, you will find patient forms online to make the process easier and help us learn your past health history, any existing health ailments, and the main reason for your visit.
- The Consultation: You will meet with Dr. Valentine for the consultation to discuss your health issues, determine what treatments will best suit you, and determine what your expectations are and how they can be met.
- The Examination: Dr. Valentine will do a complete health exam, which includes testing your reflexes and flexibility, examining your posture, and conducting neurological and orthopedic tests.
- X-Rays: If deemed appropriate, we might suggest X-rays for additional insights into your health issues. X-rays often show misalignments and degeneration issues.
- Findings: After all initial tests are conducted, Dr. Valentine will provide you with a report of his findings and determine what needs to be done, how our team can help, and what the cost will be for treatment.
- Treatment: After the appointment, we will provide you with a treatment plan and let you know how long we expect your treatment to last. After your physical issues have been resolved, we will help design a wellness plan that will help you maintain your good health.
Call Us Today to Get Started in Living Healthy and Pain-free
Don’t wait for the pain to get worse to seek treatment. Call our chiropractic care team in Cincinnati, OH, today at 513-247-2222 to schedule an appointment with our well-respected, knowledgeable, and experienced chiropractor.